Thursday, March 27, 2008

Where do broken hearts go?




The other day, Will had a friend (Cobe Grandstaff) over to play. They were talking quietly so I couldn't hear, so obviously I was gonna stick around...this is what I heard...
Will: "Boy, it was a bad day today"
Cobe: "Why?"
Will: "Jaylee broke up with me."
Cobe: "Well, she obviously doesn't know what SHE'S thinkin'!"
Oh my word, Will is FIVE! I have to wonder what kind of soap opera's Jaylee's been watching to even know the term "break-up". She didn't even have the heart to wait until after their egg hunt. But as you see in the pictures, Will rebounded quite nicely. So you may ask, where do broken hearts go? They go to Cayden and Bella! 

By the way, the first picture is Jaylee. She's cute, but watchout! :)

3 comments:

Dolly said...

YIPEE! I'm SO GLAD you finally started a blog. Now I feel like I can keep up with your life and boys better. Boy are your boys cuties! Will may be getting his heart broken now but just wait, in a few more years, HE'LL be the one breaking hearts.

Great blog Angela! You need to post about the title and what it means. By the way, get used to seeing my name. I'll be your #1 commenter along with my sisters. :)

Donna said...

Hey, Angela! I'm SOOO glad you got a blog. You're a natural.

What a cute story. I can't believe that a five year old would have that conversation! Funny.

I also want to know what your blog title means. Do a post about it!!

Denise said...

Sweet story! Will looks like Jason!